We at the Boys & Girls Club have experienced first-hand the powerful effect just one person can have by opening their heart and lending a helping hand. It truly can take just one person to change the life of a child, build a healthier community, and change the future. Please consider donating to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley to be the one that makes a difference today!
Your donation can help the Club with the following:
* $50 can provide hot and healthy meals for 10 members for one week.
* $100 can provide educational materials, art supplies, or gym equipment.
* $200 can provide transportation for teens to tour a college campus.
* $500 helps the Club provide programs like Healthy Habits cooking, Money Matters learning, and Power Hour homework help.
* $1500 enables the Boys & Girls Club to provide 100 kids, who otherwise could not afford a membership, with a scholarship to the Club.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW SECURE ONLINE DONATION FORM!
To make a secure online donation, click the image --->
Donate by Mail
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley
1005 Oxford Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Contact us for ways in which you can help the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley continue its mission:
The Boys & Girls Club is always looking for donations of new and gently used items, such as warm clothing, shoes and boots, toiletries, art supplies, musical instruments, sports equipment, electronic gaming equipment, large recreational games and more!
Thank you for making a difference in the life of a child!
Join Us On Facebook!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Chippewa Valley - Menomonie in partnership with the School District of Menomonie Area intend to submit an application to the Wisconsin Department of Education for a 21st CCLC grant. The grant will support an academic-focused after school program for students at River Heights Elementary. If you have any comments on the proposed program, please contact Roxie Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-233-2540. A copy of the application will be available for public review after submittal at River Heights Elementary.