Youth and teens, 2nd grade (must be 7 years old) through age 18, can join the After-School Program included in the annual membership. Club Membership is $15 per kid or $30 for a family of two or more kids. Scholarships are available upon request.
- Daily homework help
- Access to positive role models to build confidence
- Fun, educational, and hands-on activities
- A safe and inclusive environment
- Diverse programs to unlock potential
Youth and teens entering 2nd grade (must be 7 years old) through age 18 can join our Summer Program. The Club will provide programming from June 12th to August 18th, 2023, Monday-Friday from 7:30 am-6:00 pm. The Program is $60 per week or $15 per day. Scholarships are available upon request.
- Fun, educational, and enriching programs to curb learning loss
- Develop new friendships
- Sports and recreation activities to stay active
- Explore the outdoors on various field trips
- Field trips & volunteer activities
Ready to Get Started?
Do You Want to Be a Club Kid?
Follow the steps below to become a member.
Apply for the 2023 Summer Program
Remember, if you have already completed membership paperwork for 2023, you can jump straight to this step. If you haven’t, please complete steps 1-4 before submitting your summer program application.