The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valleys offer innovative and outcome-driven programs designed to empower all youth to excel in school, become good citizens, and lead healthy, productive lives. Our mission and core beliefs fuel our commitment to providing support to all youth and teens – of every race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, ability, socio-economic status, and religion – in reaching their full potential.
The Clubs offers a safe, positive, and inclusive environment for kids 2nd-grade to age 18 for after-school, school breaks, and summer programming. We believe cost should not be a barrier to entry, which is why it is only $15 for an annual membership. Other fees apply during summer and families may be eligible for scholarships.
Offering Outcome Driven Programs Based On:
- The Arts: Unleashing creativity and building confidence
- Education: Creating Competitive Graduates
Good Character & Citizenship
- Leadership & Service: Fostering a New Generation of Leaders
- Health & Wellness: Empowering youth to make good decisions
- Sports & Recreation: Creating a Healthier Generation