Explore innovative programs designed to empower youth to excel in school, become good citizens, and lead healthy, productive lives. Our outcome-driven programs are uniquely catered to the Black River Falls Community, ensuring that all kids feel safe, respected, and included.
The safety and well-being of young people is our number one priority. We work every day to create a safe, fun environment so kids can have every opportunity to be successful in life.
Youth and Teens, 2nd-grade (Must be 7 years old) through age 18, can participate in all after-school programs, meals, and special events for an annual membership fee of only $15 per person or $30 per family.
Your membership includes:
- After school snack and dinner each day after school
- Breakfast, lunch, and two snacks during school breaks & summer programming
- Daily homework help & tutoring
- Over 40 fun, educational, and outcome-driven programs, based on five core areas:
- Leadership & Service
- The Arts
- Health & Wellness
- Sports & Recreation
- Transportation to the Club from School
Youth and teens, 2nd-grade (must be 7-years-old) through age 18 can join the After-School Program for $15 per kid or $30 for a family of two or more kids. Scholarships are available upon request.
- Daily homework help
- Access to positive role models to build confidence
- Fun, educational, and hands-on activities
- A safe and inclusive environment
- Diverse programs to unlock potential
Youth and teens entering 2nd-grade (must be 7-years-old) through age 18 can join our Summer Program. The Club will provide programming Monday-Friday from 7:30am-6:00pm with assigned, staggered drop-offs beginning at 7:30 am. The Summer Program will run from Monday, June 13th to August 19th, 2022.
- Fun, educational, and enriching programs to curb learning loss
- Develop new friendships
- Sports and recreation activities to stay active
- Explore the outdoors on various field trips
- Field trips & volunteer activities
If you are not currently a member, you must first register, and then you may sign up for our Summer Program. The program is $60 per week or $15 per day. Scholarships are available upon request.
Ready to Get Started?
Do You Want to Be a Club Kid?
Follow the steps below to become a member.
Apply for the 2022 Summer Program
Remember, if you are already a Club Kid, you can jump straight to this step. If you aren’t yet a member, please complete steps 1-5 before submitting your summer application.
Due to COVID-19, the Club has increased protocols for safety, cleaning, and social distancing to help provide a healthy and safe environment for your child. Capacity at each site location is based on the available sq ft that is allowable with COVID-19. Upon submitting membership and summer applications, your child will be placed on a waitlist for review. The specific site you register for will contact you directly to confirm your spot or inform you of the current waitlist.
Partnering to provide innovative and high-quality programs to build great futures.