Explore innovative programs designed to empower youth to excel in school, become good citizens, and lead healthy, productive lives. Our outcome-driven programs are uniquely catered to the Black River Falls Community, ensuring that all kids feel safe, respected, and included.
The safety and well-being of young people is our number one priority. We work every day to create a safe, fun environment so kids can have every opportunity to be successful in life.
Youth and Teens, 2nd-grade (Must be 7 years old) through age 18, can participate in all after-school programs, meals, and special events for an annual membership fee of only $15 per person or $30 per family.
Your membership includes:
- After school snack and dinner each day after school
- Breakfast, lunch, and two snacks during scheduled days off from school
- Daily homework help & tutoring
- Over 40 fun, educational, and outcome-driven programs, based on five core areas:
- Leadership & Service
- The Arts
- Health & Wellness
- Sports & Recreation
- Transportation to the Club from School
Ready to Get Started?
Meet the Staff
Paige Stuckey, Center Director
Rebekah Kundert, Assistant Director
Taylor Nelson, Membership Coordinator
Our Wish List
Please contact the Club staff before purchasing larger items, and also to drop items off.
Partnering to provide innovative and high-quality programs to build great futures.